These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of ScalaCode‘s Website, located at scalacode.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use ScalaCode if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements:
- “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refers to you, the person who logs on this website and is compliant with the Company‘s terms and conditions.
- “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us“ refers to our Company.
- “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us“ refers to both the client and ourselves.s
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company‘s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the India.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, ScalaCode and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on ScalaCode. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from ScalaCode for for your own personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from ScalaCode
- Sell, rent, or sub–license material from ScalaCode
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from ScalaCode