Our global client, Chalenj LLC, is a forward-thinking startup. They had an interesting task at hand. They wanted us to make a Progressive web app that would perform micro-action. This app would be like a one-stop shop for organizations. It could help them turn their stuff, like training materials or procedures, into fun challenges. It’s all about making work and learning more exciting.
Many individuals struggle to recall specific steps or procedures involved in task execution.
Confidence gaps often hinder individuals, especially when tackling unfamiliar or infrequently performed tasks.
Lengthy training sessions or information sessions can be impractical for individuals with busy schedules.
Adapting to evolving technology or procedural changes can pose significant challenges.
Encountering knowledge gaps during tasks can lead to errors and inefficiencies.
ScalaCode partnered closely with Chalenj to simplify and address the identified business challenges. Together, we developed a Progressive Web App, designed with three distinct user roles. The Author Module empowers authors with user activity tracking and the tools to design, deploy, and manage micro-actions and job aids. The Admin Role streamlines data management, including user, author, and challenge management, notifications, and alerts. Meanwhile, the User Role offers convenience with QR Code scanning for task access, email notifications upon unlocking actions, and easy content access via mobile devices. The entire Progressive Web App was deployed on AWS infrastructure, offering real-time content editing, user activity tracking, unlimited challenge creation, and validation methods for action completion.
- Developed and deployed the entire progressive web app on AWS infrastructure.
- Authors can edit and deploy content in real-time.
- Sys Admin is able to generate data on user activity.
- Authors and organisations are able to implement and manage unlimited Chalenjs.
- The platform is able to validate action completion using multiple methods.
- Authors are able to publish public or private invitations to participate.
- The system allows authors to ‘Nudge’ users to complete actions automatically or the ability to manually send out a reminder.
- Authors and admin are able to generate Chalenj completion reports.